|
|
|
Monday, July 26, 2004 Heya!! I've finally gotten MY VERY OWN BLOG!! Not that it's anything to be proud of at the moment but at least I got cranking ain't it?Anyway, while working on my very FIRST post, I'm also trying to get cooltext.com to do up some logos...can't imagine that this site that I used to frequent in uni days has grown so popular since then...takes forever to get one done. Seriously, I don't even know if it'll ever do mine...the message on screen doesn't seem any helpful either...have a look :- "Rendering jobs in front of you: 22583 This page should automatically reload in a few moments. If there is this many jobs in the queue there is a good chance that the rendering engines are broken. Please try again later. Sorry for the inconvienance." Whatever!... Am also waiting for Jeff, my new husband (literally as we just got married in June...not like I got an "old" husband) to get back from work for dinner together. Tonight is one of those nights when I'm in a pretty darn good mood to whip up a decent dinner and get my lazy bum to do stuff that I've been procrastinating forever..this included. Other days, I'll just plonk myself down at mum's to get dinner served... Anyway, shall sign off here and probably drop a note tomorrow. (Ok, I shall try to visit and update this blog as often as possible ok? PROMISE *straight face*) *Interval* Just heard a cracking noise and realised that I've been steaming herbal chicken in the kitchen...luckily I rescued it in time. Otherwise, it would have been another episode that my housemates in uni are all too familiar with..:P
|
~IntrO~ Queen Mother ~ArchiveS~ July 2004 ~ReadS~ Big Boobs ~Twitter update~ Leave a shout |